Mazooma Interactive casino has been around since 1997 and was later acquired by another game developer, Novomatic. It is located in the United Kingdom.
Before the acquisition, the company was leaning heavily on developing land-based video slots. It has not abandoned this speciality but it is now focused on creating B2B digital content for its parent company, specifically in the UK market. Along with this, it has also started developing its own line of bingo software.
And with that being said, its games are powered by HTML5 technology so it is highly compatible with mobile devices, mostly delivered through Novomatic’s Greentube gaming platform.
Mazooma Interactive casino or MIG is licensed by two governing bodies. These are:
- Alderney Gambling Control Commission
- United Kingdom Gambling Commission
Mazooma Interactive Online Casinos
Since MIG is more of a subsidiary than an independent developer, you will rarely find casinos that host its games, precisely because these slots are distributed under the banner of its parent company, Novomatic.
Nevertheless, here are a few casinos that offer slots from MIG.
- Open Bet
Advantages of Mazooma Interactive Casinos
- Credibility – based on the examples of casinos provided earlier, we can say that Mazooma Interactive games deal with casinos that do not have shady reputations. Several of these gambling operators have been around for decades and they are also multi-licensed.
- Bonuses – these gambling operators are generous when it comes to offers. Some of these offer as much as 50 free spins. The others can give offer £40 for every £10 deposited and played. There are also weekly and matchup bonuses that you can enjoy.
If you are a fan of Mazooma Interactive slots, you can check out these gambling operators and determine which one can give you the best return on your investment. Pay close attention to the wagering requirements, withdrawal fees, and other terms and conditions that the casinos impose. These rules have nothing to do with MIG as it is only a game aggregator.
- Dual License – since it is regulated by AGCC and UKGC, players can expect that the results of the spins are truly random. These bodies will regularly subject the company and its games to rigorous testing to ensure fair gaming. This also means that it can be distributed in many countries and all it takes is the right partnership with casino operating within the bounds of AGC and UKGC.
Play Online Mazooma Interactive Slots
The company spent many years focusing on land-based clients. Most of its selections are put on gaming cabinets. As such, it has only about 40 slot machines under its belt since the Novomatic acquisition. All of these machines are for online play.
The takeover only happened in 2009. And since machines take about 14 months to develop, perhaps we can expect more to come from Mazooma Interactive casinos in the near future. And with it focusing on mobile, perhaps it will launch more mobile-friendly machines soon.
Features of Mazooma Interactive Slots
- Community Gaming – one contribution of the company to all Mazooma Interactive online casinos is what is called community gaming. In this gaming design, players can chat with each other. This feature is evident in online operators like Sky Vegas. This feature came into existence when MIG decided to focus more on social gaming than gambling. That being said, the company is earning through its in-app purchases, too.
- Innovation – MIG is known for developing machines that do not comply with social standards. It has slot machines that have separate reels but have only one paytable. There are also Mazooma Interactive slot machines that only have one winning pay line, some classics, and some that have multi-line payouts.
- Progressive – although the company has a short list of software machines for gambling, it has at least two progressive slot machines. This only means that it has the capability to disburse huge payouts to its patrons.
Advantages of Mazooma Interactive Slots
Here are two of the biggest advantage of players who choose MIG.
- When you play MIG products, you are guaranteed a payout because it is housed under the umbrella of Novomatic. There is no reason to believe that the company is going to bail out should one person be lucky enough to hit a jackpot.
- Another advantage is that the company has already geared away from a one-distribution platform. This means that MIG is distributing its games through the systems of other developers like Dragonfish, OpenBet, and The Global Draw. The advantage for the player is that the Mazooma Interactive slots can be easily found in many casinos.
If you want to test out the volatility of the slot machines, you can play Mazooma Interactive Slots here on our website for free. They run like playing in a real money casino but what you really have is just free play credit.
The games here are on the demo version and there is no need to register for an account. There are no fees involved and we will not take any information from you. There is also no requirement to download the games. Just access the machines from your browser and you should be able to play Mazooma Interactive free slots.
Mazooma Interactive Mobile Slots
With the company’s change in direction to focus on digital delivery on the mobile platform, one can expect that the slot machines will be operated seamlessly in tablets and smartphones.
How to Play on Your Device
The first thing you need to do is to find an online gambling operator that hosts MIG games, particularly slot machines. You can do this by checking out the titles of the free slots offered here. Next, search online for casinos that offer the game you like, making sure that it has a license to operate in your country.
To play Mazooma Interactive mobile games, download the casino app. If the casino you chose does not have an app, launch a browser and access the slot machines from there.
So far, let us take a look at the positive aspects of the company. We will also peek at some of its opportunities.
- Strong backing of a world-renowned parent company.
- Extensive experience in the development of casino amusement software.
- Diversified method of game distribution.
- Strong focus on the mobile gaming platform.
- Slow game development. Some companies have been around for less than a decade and they have already developed hundreds of games.
- The small selection of amusement software as it does not make table games but instead focuses on slot machines.
- Less cash game and more free-to-play.