NetEnt casino started operating in 1996. It is one of the pioneers of online gambling and it has been at the forefront of the online gambling industry ever since.
Today, it has a full suite of services that includes game development, live dealer casino operations for both desktop and mobile platforms, branded selections, and pooled jackpots.
As a huge company, it is listed in NASDAQ Stockholm Large Cap. In 2017, it posted 11.17% in sales growth compared to the previous year. It is headquartered in Sweden but it has a total of seven locations worldwide.
NetEnt games are found in more than 300 casinos worldwide. This poses a challenge to the player as it will be difficult to choose the right casino that hosts the developer’s games. However, the company has taken the initiative to create its list of all the gambling operators where all their games are hosted. Also, this website has current bonuses and promotional offers from these operators.
Armed with that information, the player can decide which casino can provide the best return on his investment.
Advantages of NetEnt Casinos
- Publicly Listed – NetEnt casino is publicly listed and because of this, the player will immediately know that this is a legitimate business and that it is not going anywhere. Its annual report is an indication of whether the company is being profitable or not. If it is profitable, a player can presume that it is managing its business well and that it has adequate funds to pay for the jackpots that it offers.
From a gambling operator’s standpoint, a publicly listed game developer is one that represents a company that is managed well. After all, no corporation can go public without going through rigorous checks and balances by the government.
- International Licenses – the company is licensed in many countries—nine, to be exact. This means that for a single game it releases worldwide, there are over nine bodies that will scrutinize if the game meets various standards. This puts NetEnt casinos on the pedestal of credibility.
The more credible the company is, the more players it will attract. The more players there are, the more likely that a player can win a massive progressive jackpot because the cumulative amount will rise faster.
The software developer is licensed by the following bodies:
- Alderney Gambling Control Commission
- BelgiumGaming Commission
- British Columbia Gaming Policy and Enforcement Branch
- New Jersey Division of Gaming Enforcement
- Malta Gaming Authority
- Gibraltar Gambling Commissioner
- Romania ONJN
- Spain DGOJ
- United Kingdom Gambling Commission
This list also tells us that you can find the software developer’s amusement software in all jurisdictions covered by each body.
Play Slots Online
NetEnt slots come in all shapes and sizes. It is not the company’s first rodeo with this genre. Under its belt are world-acclaimed titles like Jumanji Gonzo’s Quest, and Starburst.
Features of NetEnt Slots
- Progressive – the name Starburst alone should ring a bell. Rarely you will find an online casino that does not offer this game. Many NetEnt slots offer progressive jackpots and these amounts can reach millions of dollars. By far Starburst is the most popular. It is an interlinked slot machine and players from around the world have an equal chance to win the jackpot prize.
- Great Graphics – no one can deny that the slot machines designed by the game developer are all crafted by the best designers. Out of the 300+ titles that you will find it its portfolio, you will not find any game that looks like it was made in the 1970s. The slots are ornate, to say the least, and no details are spared. The company capitalizes on technological advancement in the console gaming community and uses that technology on its gambling games.
Advantages of NetEnt Slots
- Big Pay – NetEnt slot machines give out huge bonuses and jackpots. As mentioned earlier, there are many progressive slots in the company’s portfolio and many of these are interlinked despite the games running on different casinos. A lucky winner can bag millions for just one spin.
- Secured Payout – the company has established its legitimacy being a publicly-traded entity and by being licensed by nine gambling authorities. As such, it is not likely that it will refuse a payout to anyone who has won a massive jackpot. Otherwise, it will tarnish not only its reputation but also all the reputation of casinos that host their games.
- Huge Selection – there are over 300 titles in the game developer’s portfolio, not including the ones that the company designed in exclusivity for some of its clients.
There are many genres of slots in the company’s portfolio. You will find various themes ranging from musical bands to the macabre. It also has slot machines of different pay line count. Some are simple and some have complex bonus features.
You can test NetEnt free slots on our website. We have a list of NetEnt Slots on demo version that will let you play without cash involved. There is no need to register for an account and the games do not require any download or installation.
NetEnt Mobile Slots
The company has embraced mobile technology and as such, it has created slot machines that are playable on mobile.
How to Play on Your Device
To play NetEnt mobile games, you must log in to your online casino account and access them from the lobby. If the casino has no app, you can use your mobile browser to play the games.
The other method is to download and install the NetEnt Touch. It is an app for Android, Windows, and iOS. Not all games are accessible here. There is a specific list of mobile games that may not be available on desktop and vice versa. But many titles are found on both. The payout, game rules, animations, and 3D effects are all the same.
You must be connected to the internet to play in any NetEnt online casinos. There is no option to play games offline.
Here is the wrap up of our review for this game developer.
- The company is credible and there is no doubt about its ability to pay.
- It has been in business for a while and has a huge portfolio.
- It has visibility in the majority of online casinos.
- There are progressive games that compensate players well.
- It has a mobile app of its own.
- Many slot machines have high volatility. It is difficult to win in the base game, let alone get the jackpot.