MasterCard is a finance company established in the United States in 1966 by Bank of America. MasterCard (MC for short) provides payment systems for banks and customers with credit and debit cards. In other words, MC is not a credit card company it only provides electronic payment infrastructure. If your credit card has the MasterCard logo that means your bank uses the system of MC for financial transactions. MasterCard does not record your bank account information: it can only access this information when needed and approve or reject a payment. MC is one of the largest financial companies in the world with the annual average transaction volume $ 9,5 billion. This revenue comes only from commissions paid for providing the payment infrastructure and transaction security. It is one of the most widespread companies in the world and can be used anywhere. MC is not an electronic wallet solution and needs a physical card. But recently, they started to develop innovative technologies like NFC, which allows paying by mobile phones. It is possible to use this feature in new models of iPhone and Android-based phones.
|Processing Time:||Instant for deposits, 2-3 days for the bank|
|Max Deposit:||No limit|
|Deposit Fee:||Usually 0 GBP, some casinos may charge 1,5%|
|Withdrawal Fee:||Usually 0 GBP, some casinos may charge 1.5%|
Casinos That Accept Master Card
Mastercard is not a new name in the online money transfer realm: it is the most prominent corporation that provides multinational financial services. The firm has been in business since 1966, serving as a go-between for banks and merchants to process electronic payments. The global use of the payment option makes it easy to find in online casinos as a way to conduct transactions. The firm is one of the largest providers of debit and credit cards, and it is in business with more than 25,000 banks and other financial institutions, which is among the many reasons it is so popular with online casinos.
Using Mastercard in Online Casinos
Online gaming sites may differ from each other, but the payment procedure usually lies within the same steps. Here is how you get through the process of depositing in casinos that accept Mastercard:
- Register a card, whether debit or credit, in any bank, that partner with the service provider.
- Find safe and secure real money Mastercard casinos. The best of them go beyond their partnership with the cashier channel to offer upsides like extensive game collections, bonuses, responsive client care team and operate with valid licenses and permits.
- Open the cashier section and select Mastercard as the deposit option. It can either be spelt out or spotted using its signature red and yellow logo.
- Enter the amount to deposit, which is usually limited to a minimum of $10.
- Wait for the transaction to be processed, which usually takes a few seconds to minutes.
Withdrawals do include a couple of additional steps as compared to deposits, but they are far from complicated. The process begins with the confirmation of the account being used, which requires the provision of personal and banking details. This step can be limited to the first time cashing out or all of them depending on the gaming site. Choose the method as the preferred cashier channel and enter the amount to be withdrawn. Withdrawals take more time to be processed and can take a couple of hours to a few days to be processed.
Pros and Cons of Mastercard Casinos
Casinos that accept Mastercard are attractive to players for so long by offering various advantages that make the playing experience better. Some of the upsides that can be enjoyed in casinos that accept Master card include:
- Easy transactions: The process of depositing and withdrawing is hardly complicated, and they take a few minutes to conduct. Transaction and processing speeds are also fast and only usually take anywhere between 24 hours and five days to be processed.
- Use of credit cards: Players can deposit in Master card casino accounts even if they do not have money on their bank account. The credited amount can be paid back using a monthly redemption plan.
Even though these establishments have numerous benefits, they also have some disadvantages, such as:
- Mastercard is often limited to deposits without the option for withdrawals.
- Some fees are applied for the use of the credit and debit cards, but they are within reasonable limits.
Popular Mastercard Casinos
Mastercard casinos are hardly difficult to find online. Crème de la crème gaming sites include this payment method on their list of cashier options. The best Mastercard online casinos include:
- LeoVegas Casino
- Kaboo Casino
- Casumo Casino
- Dunder Casino
- Slots Magic, etc.
Mastercard in online casinos continues to be accepted as a popular banking option even with its dropping acceptance of withdrawals. Nevertheless, the corporation stands strong as a secure option to indulge in real money online gambling.