How to Play Monopoly Multiplier Slot?
The players can play Retro Slots as the Monopoly Multiplier has ten winning combinations and symbols. Here are some of its features:
- Bonus Game – Yes
- Wild Symbol – Yes
- Progressive Slots – No
- Scatter Symbol – No
- Multiplier – Yes
- Autoplay Option – Yes
- Free Spins – No
Playing the Game
This game has the WILD written on the card that is the wild symbol, and it does not possess any scatter symbol. It has a bonus symbol as piece symbol and the win is added to the multiplier. The max and min coins per line are 1 each. The random multiplier will pop up and the awards from 2x to 25x multiplier will come up from the original wager. Here are some of the points that depict the playing of the game:
- The players should select the amount of wager they want to keep on stake.
- Players can spin and should begin the game at the chosen bet.
- Autoplay option in the game helps the players to spin the reel without interruption.
- +/- buttons can be used to adjust the stake amount on which the wagering in the game is done.
- The game has 27 ways in which the player can spin the reel.
How to Win Monopoly Multiplier Game?
The game Monopoly Multiplier Slot has a maximum payout of $250,000 and the RTP is around 94.95%. Here are few tips to win this game:
- The players can select the Bet in an increment in the range of 10 to 400.
- Mr. Monopoly is an animated character that appears on the standard Wild Symbol, and this can substitute for other symbols too.
- In this game, the players can win up to 50x in your line bet.
- The Money Slots can be won in this game if the player gets a bonus symbol or the multiplier symbols.
- If the player matches any three symbols on the center of the reel then they get a chance to avail multiplier bonus in the game.
- The player can choose eight of the Monopoly playing pieces as the top hat, iron, dog, thimble, etc. This will help the player get a random multiplier.
The Monopoly Multiplier Slot game has a bigger version of winning combination in this game. The players keep coming back to play this game so that they can earn some real money and the number of players who play in this board game usually goes from 6 to 8 people.